Beoordelingen (99)Thank you for the cute sticker givvy! Was a fun train! Sweet seller, great givvy, beautiful fashion, and phenomenal prices!! I’ll be back! Thank you!! Beautiful pieces from one of my favorite people! Thank you so much! 🫶🫶🫶 Thanks, Cassie, for my fourth wonderful bundle and giveaway from your shop. I appreciate how fast you ship after every show! I'm buying up as much as possible before more people discover you & realize the lovely quality of clothing compared to your prices. When that happens they will beat me to them. 😁 Because these cuts are flattering and the natural fabrics feel amazing. 🥰 Came just as described! Thank you so much for the fast shipping and packing with care. Will buy again!! Thank you for the very generous givvy!!! I can't wait to try your favorite things!!! Thank you for the givvy, you're the sweetest! That you soo much for the fun shirts and sticker!! Loved all the neat animal grabs ! Absolutely love supporting the cause and I love all my new items!!! Thank you so much 🥰 right sleeve had a stain on the jean duster and wasn't informed :( Good stuff by a fabulous seller❤️ Super fast shipping! The items arrived exactly as described, and everything was packaged with care. She is reliable, trustworthy, and make every purchase a great experience. I will definitely continue shopping with her and highly recommend her to others! Amazing selection& fast shipping. Thank you so much Shirt is so cute and perfect condition. my daughter will love it Thanks, Cassie, for my third outstanding purchase from your shop. Shipped with ⚡speed directly after the show ended. This way, when USPS sent it on a sightseeing trip to a lovely mountain town for 2 additional days, the package still arrived in my city faster than with many other sellers! 😄🤣 Anyway, this new condition Mountain Hardware hoodie goes perfectly with the same brand's hiking pants in my closet. I'm now set for my own mountain sightseeing trip.