Beoordelingen (4.809)Repurpose Resale is truly one of my favorite places to shop. Purt has such a great eye, she knows her stuff, and she makes every show fun. But what I love most is how welcome she makes everyone feel. You can tell she genuinely cares about what she does and about the people who support her. She’s one of those sellers you remember, trust, and keep coming back to. If you know, you know—and if you don’t know, you better get to one of her shows!🥰 always great finds with wonderful energy from seller LOVE my purchase!! Thanks for providing quality curated items. So pleased with my purses. Even more gorgeous in person! Quick shipping! Beautiful pieces! This show was fun! This RL is beautiful! Package wrapped nicely as not to damage the tie and fast shipping!!💙💙💙 Thank youuuuuu so much, the purse matches perfectly I pair of cork heels I got from Liz last week. Wooo! First pebbled leather I’ve fallen in love with. Thx for teaching and practicing what you preach. Your professionalism and caring shows in all you do. Thx so much Amazing Seller!!!!!
Love all my purchases!!!! As described and Lightning ⚡️ fast shipping!!!!!!! Love ❤️ everything was packaged with love and care, tysm🦋🫶
One of my favorite sellers!!!!
TYVM🫶🦋 Amazing amazing!! Quick shipping. I may purchase another as back up 😊 Love the belt! Jacket is too big for a small…least they could do is make the sleeve’s shorter. Thank you Love the hat! Packaged beautifully so it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you LOVEEEEEEE MY BAG SUGAAAAAA💖💙💛💜💚🧡🌈 Thank you. Hat looks great. Thank you queen 😘🩷 Amazing purchase as always Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my givey!! It’s always a good time in Purp’s show!!💕