Beoordelingen (226)I loved watching their show, so funny so entertaining!! I loved everything I bought and got amazing deals for the items! Everything was packaged well, arrived safely and quickly thank you so much Retrocite! 🐌💜 Merci pour les surprises :) tout est génial, as always!!! merci Sophie et merci pour les ti extra bonbons, je les ai déjà tous mangés 🤭 Shipped quickly & nice unique pieces. Thanks! Thank you so much!! 💕 I love everything, especially the two antique sterling pieces. They’re definitely staying in my personal collection 😍 Amazing pieces and great prices as always! lovely locket! thanks so much! Absolument exquis/Absolutely Exquisite/Absolutamente exquisito 👌💁♀️❤️🔥💃✨️🫡 Ahhh! Loving the unique Sherman pieces and…ALL MY STERLING BEAUTIES!!! Thank you so much Sophie!! 💕💕💕 I LOVE SOPHIE!! A wonderful human being with the funnest shows and the coolest variety of finds…. I felt like a little kid on Christmas opening my last package and carefully putting all my new pieces in their right places in my collections. Thank you thank you merci Sophie!!!! ⛵️🤌💕🤸♂️🤸🤸🏽♀️ The best, the most wonderful, the most marvelous of the jewelry in the entire world! Sophie has the best jewelry. 💯 you'll have fun in her show! Merveilleux comme d'habitude!! 🥰 Merci beaucoup Sophie! 💖 Beautiful pieces as always! 🥹💕🫶 I'm so happy with the beautiful Sterling pieces I picked up! Will definitely be buying from you again. tout est super, comme toujours!!! merci Sophie 🩷 Amazing pieces! Thank you!!😊 I am a proud member of Retrocite fan club ❤️ j'aime tout, comme d'habitude! quelle belle boutique et que de belles personnes.