Beoordelingen (3.746)Awesome knife, great show and fast shipping! Great product. Great service very fast shipping. Highly recommended show! Great seller and great quality knives Perfect as always. Thank you Rev! Great seller. Fast to ship and packaged well. Thank you awesome knives great deals Great Seller, Easy to Work With!!! Ok knife, nice looking but made in China.Thanks for the feedback. I don’t remember you asking where it was made in the chat. I do always answer any questions my customers have about where a product is made, and I am sorry that you are disappointed. In the future, ask before purchasing and I’ll be happy to answer. I sell products from all over the world. Thanks and have a great day! God bless! Awesome little knife ,,, very happy with the product Great knife! Very satisfied. Great service. Great product very fast shipping. Highly recommended show Great show! Rev loves the Lord! Awesome knives and great show. Thanks for the givy Great knife at absolute steal of a deal! Thank you!