Beoordelingen (863)Another amazing order! Thank you so much you are an absolute beautiful soul. I highly recommend her you can't find prices and quality items like you can from her. She is honest and so friendly that is why I continue to shop here. Thank you so much again for outstanding service. Thank you so much!! Always great deals!!🫶🏼🩷🩷 Thank you as always for all the deals! Also love the givvy! 😭🙏🩷 💕💕💕Awesome in a box!!!! 📦💕💕💕🫶
Thank you so much! I love her!!!💕💕💕💕 Best seller ever!!! Amazing prices & fun live show! Roxy can read minds so she knows you & knows what you’re going to want! 😁🫶💕💕💕💕🥳🥳🥳🥳👻🎃👻🎃🎃🔥 Perfect!!! Love it!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🫶 Awesomeness!!!! I love everything you send me!!! Thank you!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🫶 Thank you so much! Super fast shipping! 🥰 Been looking for her forever! everything is So Beautiful Roxy's Moma I Appreciate you 💕 I love me some ROXY for having the most comfortable prices on the baddest shit she has on her live !!! No one like Roxy! 💕💕💕💕💕💕 Awesome!!! Packed up safe, shipping was overnight!!! Thank you so much for the great prices and fun time in your live show! 💕💕💕🫶 Roxy is absolutely the BEST on selling the most wonderful items ! Very comfortable pricing ! Anything you want Roxy may have it! I really enjoyed my Christmas wrapping paper ! 🤣🤣🥰🥰❣️❣️ Always great and 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Love love love my Rock the Universe! Can't beat the price, either! Great seller. One of the best sellers!!!! Love everything! Perfect condition! Shipping was fast & was safely wrapped in package! 🫶💕💕💕 Perfect condition! Love your live show! So fun! Awesome great deals & super fast shipping! Packed up super safely! 🫶💕 Perfect!!! Love everything! Thank you so much for the great pricing and the careful packing & fast shipping! 🫶💕💕💕Thank you for being a part of OUR stream without you guys we wouldn’t have one lots of love ❤️ Arrived in perfect condition! Lots of bubble wrap and tape! Thank you for packing everything so well! 🫶💕 Perfect as always! Packed safely every time! So much bubble wrap and tape!!! Roxy is a collector so she really cares! 🥳🥳🥳🫶🫶🫶💕💕💕