Beoordelingen (35)Thank you Hello kitty Towels were cute! Cant wait to start using my pillow case! Loved it! 💞 Very cute Cinna plush! Tysm 🥰 I love shopping Sam’s destash sales, as my fave Sanrio characters are also Badtz Maru and Chococat, with Keroppi as a close third. I didn’t buy as much this time, but still managed to get some good grabs. I got exactly the items I bid on, as well as a sticker freebie. Thank you, looking forward to your next show! I was happy with everything! Thank you. 😊 🫶🫶🫶 thank you 😊 thank you I shopped Sam’s 2nd destash and grabbed a bunch of Badtz Maru (and other characters) useful items. Considering she’s not a traditional seller, I am very pleased with my experience as a buyer. I won 19 bids, and every single item made it into the package, along with some kawaii freebies. That’s saying a lot, considering last week I ordered from a person who does wholesale, and they messed up my order when I literally ordered THREE things! Not to mention, Sam packed my box well so all the things made their way safely to a new home. I can’t wait to shop her next show! THANK YOU! Everything was great! Thank you so much! Would definitely recommend!! Came early and arrived safely :) Absolutely adored everything I opened! A++++ seller. Will definitely be shopping with you again. Great deals and shipped quickly!!! Very fast shipping! Everything was perfect and very well packed. A+ Seller Quick shipment , beautiful item. Super Whatsnotter!!!! Will purchase from again!!!!!