Beoordelingen (36)I only wished I could have gotten the blond one. You did an amazing job. Great products awesome seller fast shipping. Everything was perfect - as always beautiful clays, beautiful seller! fast shipping so sweet and thoughtful highly recommend! Awesome seller!! Very friendly. Excellent customer service!! The pen itself is gorgeous and was very well packed. Thanks for everything!! Well, you’ve outdone yourself again!! Thank you so much for everything and I can’t thank you enough for all the fun and laughter you bring. See you in the next show.🩷🧡💜 Love everything. Great host. Beautiful seller. Great communication. Lightning ⚡️ fast 💨 shipping. Amazing deals thank you so so much You did it again girl! Love!!!🧡🩷💜 Absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much You need to visit Dri, and one of her shows. She is the best and so thoughtful and hilarious. She just is a bright light in our world.✨✨🩵 also has the best stuff!!🩷 love them all! they are adorable