Beoordelingen (1.529)I would have loved to give you guys five stars for this order, but when I opened my package, I had crab legs that were not sealed in the bag and the water and some meat went flying everywhere… and the juice got over so many of my other bags in this order (and I placed a huge order), so I had to sanitize so many bags, as well as clean up a big mess outside of the box. Everything else was sealed properly, but the crab leg bag was bent inwards, and someone forgot to seal it with the heat gun which created a huge mess for me that I was very annoyed about having to clean. I’ll be back, but I will not buy crab legs again. Pretty good stuff. Made chicken crab Alfredo for dinner. No shells so far! lol Chef’s kiss! Shrimp was delish! Lightening fast shipping. Packaging was perfect in a cooler with plenty of ice packs. Thank you! Snow Crab legs intact, delish! Fast service an seafood was great tasting Received my items well packaged, frozen and in great condition. Cracked into the clam strips and they were delicious. Can’t wait to try the whoopee pie. I haven't tried yet, but you delivered on time and are still frozen. The crab cakes were incredible! Super fast shipping and well packaged. Cant wait to try to chowdah and bisque!! FAST DELIVERY . Diner served in 10 minutes 🫵. THANK YOU 🫵 Fast shipping, packaged safely and with ice as to not thaw the seafood, quality items. I 🥰absolutely Love this company and appreciate them making their items available 💯 great packaging, the order was still very cold and fresh Love the lobster keychain, thank you!! Thank you! Love the show everything is so amazing and looks delicious. Thank you so much!! Product arrived on time! Packaging was great! Had crab legs last night and it was wonderful! Will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you! Very Happy with my purchase. Great packing!Can’t wait to fill up my next box..There’s no ocean in Colorado.🦀 Thank you for keychain and pin. They were lovely So good and a great deal 👏🏻👍🏼 Fast shipping 💎 dry ice or clam chowder shifted during transit. Soup was room temperature for an unknown about of time. Lobster bisque was still in ice and cool. Thanks for the givvy! I'll be back to buy products soon ❤️