Beoordelingen (109)I absolutely loved all of my goodies!! Thank you so much!! 💕💕 Always love my items from you girl! You got me hooked since my first time discovering you 🫶🏽 10/10 seller for sure.
She has amazing beauty products at great prices, and everything I’ve received has been exactly as shown.
I always have a great experience shopping with her and definitely recommend checking out her products.
10 OUT OF 10 Love this seller. Great Prices - Great Bundles - I always seem to find what I want or need. I cant wait to shop more in the future shows. She always gets me to laughing with her fun humor or fun facts. I find great makeup products or cosmetic items at great value here. She also can answer questions with makeup help everytime and this girlie needs help over here. I haven't bought makeup in the retail store sense I found Serena. Thank you. See you next time. Great Seller - Quick Shipping - Great Prices - Great Packaging - Recieved all items as shown. Thank you so much. Such a kind seller serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Thank youuuu for all of your support I appreciate you and everyone else who supports me. 😊💕 Sweetest little host ever !serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww you’re so kind thank you!! 🫶🏻 Tysm Serena I definitely am recommending this seller. Great product decent pricing. Go shopping 😉serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Thank youu for the sweet words! I try to be reasonable with my pricing always!! Love this seller she is sweet kind and knows what her customers want serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awwww thank youuu!! Yes I like to take into consideration what people request or have bought before!! 😊 she is the sweetest seller ever and she has some great deals! 😁 such a beautiful lady inside and out 😊🫰🏽serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Thank youuuu!! 🫶🏻 I’m happy you feel that way about my deals!!! You’re so kind thank you for the compliment!! 💞 Loved all of my items! Thank you!
serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Thank you for your support!! I’m happy you loved everything!! 🫶🏻 Thank you and I loved everything I got. fast shipping and packaged well serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Thank you, Nena!! I’m so happy you loved every Everything was perfect, thank you so much! 💗✨serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
I’m so glad everything was perfect! 🫶🏻 thank you for your support! Host is Amazing, thank you for my package I love everything.🫶🏼serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
You’re so sweet!! 🥹 I’m so glad you love everything. Absolutely love everything !! Best seller ever!serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww thank you!! That is really nice of you to say about me. 😊 🫶🏻 Thank you for my products I love them, Serena is the best seller and has the best deals on wn.😌🫶🏼serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
You’re so welcome!!! Thank you for all of your continuous support. You’re so sweet for saying that. 🫶🏻 Thank youserena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Of course!! Thank you for your support! 😊 🫶🏻 Thank you Serena for my package, I love my products, great products at amazing prices. ☺️❤️serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
You’re welcome ☺️ I’m so glad you love the products and the prices! 🫶🏻 TY 😊 I am very happy with all my purchases. Great Seller 💯 Excellent Packaging !serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww yaaay I’m glad you’re happy!! 😊 thank you for the compliment 🤗 received my makeup products in excellent condition and fast shipping! prices are awesome, thank you so much ✨serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Yaaaay!!! Thank you so much!! I try my best to package the items to protect from damage in delay, possible theft, and bad weather!! 😊 You are the best! I love everything! Keep up the amazing job you do!😊serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww thank you so much!! I’m so happy you love everything!! 🫶🏻 awesome new seller! 🤩 Great packaging and fast shipping! thank you so much darling 💗 serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww thank you!!! 😊 I appreciate all of your support!!! Everything was great thank you! serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
🫶🏻 thank you for your support!! Received items promptly. Great prices. Host was kind serena_luxe_effectVerkoper
Awww thank you Nessa!!! That’s so kind!! 🫶🏻 hope to see you again.