Beoordelingen (561)I'm really happy with all the pieces. great selection of products . Packaged and shipped with care. Beautiful pieces at great prices. Had stain on back she didn’t say but price was right!! Thank you!! The hoodie was very dirty. When received I requested for a refund she gave me 50% discount and I accepted it. She was quick to respond. Packed perfectly so it wouldn't break. Thank you. Love it. Absolutely in love with my chanel clothing items. Thank you 😊 Love the jacket! Fit perfect! Seller has beautiful items! Like this seller!! love this soooo much! gorgeous on. Superb seller and a super beautiful, perfect top. This seller never fails to produce! This dress is so good and fits me perfectly. Thank you! Wonderful unique buys! These gucci leather gloves are the best and fit me perfectly! Beautiful, Quality and Excellent Condition! Very nice quality, cute dress! You have the most unique items at really good prices. Thank you! Love a good sample!! They all smell so good🩷
Beautiful Vintage excellent shape. Items arrived on time. Gorgeous earrings in beautiful packaging. So glad I found Ursula’s show/page. Ursula is a wealth of knowledge. Her shows are slower, BUT she really takes the time to describe the item and give some history about the brand or item. I am glad I found her page and enjoy her shows. This dress arrived packaged so well and in perfect condition. It looks so much more beautiful in person. Tysm Amazing seller! Every item I’ve purchased from her has been beautiful, authentic, and exactly as described. Everything comes with a COA! I absolutely love buying from her and highly recommend her! ❤️ Thank you! I love the shade of lipstick and the giveaway is so awesome…the Valentino clips:)