Beoordelingen (97)Great seller. Fast shipping! A++showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for the kind words and good vibes in the show✌️🫶😎🌈 I appreciate your time and support. Amazing quality fire 🔥 you are an amazing seller keep up the good work.showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for always supporting me. I really appreciate you. ✌️🫶😎🌈 Absolutely love my new sunnies! 🕶️♥️ Amazing quality, super cute styles, and even better vibes! Shopping with you is always so much fun. If you haven’t checked out her shows yet, you’re missing out! Highly recommend! ✨showmeproductsplzVerkoper
You arw the Best hype girl anyone could ask for. thank you for ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME and my small business. ✌️🫶😎🌈 Great seller! Nice person. Thank you showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you so much for the nice words. I appreciate you 💜 Great glasses from a great seller and with fast delivery ! showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for the anazing review. So glad you love your Purchase. Hope to see you in my next show.✌️🫶😎🌈 I appreciate you 💜 I officially have the best frames in my family! I’m in love with my latest ones. They change to sunglasses and are the coolest shape. Not to mention, your pricing is amazing. Thank you so much Erika! You are gonna be big here on WN! 👓🕶️😎showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for beings such a great supporter. I truly appreciate you and so glad I can help to keep you stocked up on new frames. Send a picture 😎🫶 Absolutely loved my Whatnot purchase from showmeproductsplz! 😍 The sunglasses are stylish and amazing quality, and I loved all my Jinkies items! Everything arrived perfectly packaged. Jinkies Sales was so much fun—great products, great prices, and wonderful service. Highly recommend! 🕶️💖✨showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for being a repeat buyer as well as a great mod. I appreciate you spending time in my show and your love for jinkies. I have many more✌️🫶😎🌈 Thank you for the great review 💜 Amazing quality and selection thank you so much. 😊 highly recommended 💕💕💕showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for your support and being a loyal return customer. I appreciate you ✌️🫶😎🌈 Amazing seller and amazing eyewear! 😎✨ The quality is great, prices are awesome, and the seller was so friendly and easy to work with. Everything arrived quickly and exactly as described. Highly recommend this seller—can’t wait to shop again! ❤️😎showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you so much for the support and amazing words. I am so glad to have earned your return business. Hope to see you in the next show.💜 Glasses came well packaged. showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you Marine. Appreciate all your support 🫶😎 I can not say enough good things about these sellers! If you want to buy some amazing frames & sunglasses watch their show! Thank you guys for all you do the personal touch you put on things is simply the best! 👏🏽 🙌🏽 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟(9 out of 10 - holding a 🌟 back because the are Raider fans!) GO BRONCOS!showmeproductsplzVerkoper
So glad that Loyal Raider fans can keep you coming back as a return buyer. So glad you enjoy the show...even though you have bad taste in Football teams, you are a great person.Had to take care of you...you are okay 👍 👌 🫶 Another amazing purchase! 10/10 recommend. The Quay glasses are even better in person and fit my head so well! I also purchased affordable everyday ones and these too are so stylish and great quality. Do I need more Sunny’s? Absolutely not, will I be purchasing more? Absolutely!! Christmas is just around the corner my family will be receiving some stylish gifts 😇 thank you Erika I am obsessed 🤩 showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for the amazing review. I really appreciate your support and love that I can provide you with something you love for you and your loved ones. Hope to see you back soon...we need to do a cohosted show ✌️😝😎🌈 Again as always this seller is a top one! Have a good time and hang out and on top of that get some great prices on great glasses!! ☝🏽 showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for the great review and for being a return customer. we alwats have a good time when you stop in. Thank you so much. Appreciate you 💜 Thank you so much!!!! showmeproductsplzVerkoper
You are very welcome. So happy you love your purchase ❤️ I really Appreciate your business ✌️🫶😎🌈 Love my new sunglasses. Thx showmeproductsplzVerkoper
So glad you came back to shop with me. I appreciate your support and I am very happy to hear you live your purchase 💜 Loveeeee my Longchamps as well as all my purchases!! 💜 Unbeatable deals every stream. Thank you!! showmeproductsplzVerkoper
So glad you got some great deals. Appreciate your support, you are always helping. ✌️🫶😎🌈 Another fantastic purchase! Everything arrived quickly, exactly as described, and the quality was excellent. You can tell this seller takes pride in what they offer and really takes care of their customers. Great prices, fast shipping, and I especially appreciate the little extras and gifts—it makes every order feel special! I’ve purchased multiple times and there’s a reason I keep coming back. Definitely one of those Whatnot sellers you’re always excited to buy from. Thank you! 💜💜showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you so much for the sweet words. I really appreciate your continued support and promotions. You are very much VALUED... more than you know. so glad everything got to you quickly.✌️🫶😎🌈 I’m very happy with my purchase! The product arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Great quality, good value, and fast shipping. I would definitely purchase from this seller againshowmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for stopping by to support my small business. You are appreciated more than you know. I am so glad that you loved all your items...hope to see you back next show✌️🫶😎🌈 Awesome item! Fast shipping!!! Excellent experience!!!showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad you loved your item. I appreciate you supporting my small business and hope to see you back. ✌️🫶😎🌈 Love them! Can’t wait to put my lenses in them! Also thank you for the gifts!! So cute! I will be back!showmeproductsplzVerkoper
You are very welcome. Thank you for supporting my small business, and I am happy you love your purchase. ✌️🫶😎🌈 Great frames / sunglasses that’s why I am a returning customer xoxo thank you 😊 showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for bwing a Loyal customer. So happy you are always able to find something you love...Like JINKIES ✌️🫶😎🌈 Exactly what was shownshowmeproductsplzVerkoper
So glad you were Satisfied. I appreciate you stopping by my show to support my small business. Hope to see you back 💜✌️🫶😎 Great prices and productsshowmeproductsplzVerkoper
Tha k you for stopping by. Hope to see you back again. I appreciate your support ✌️🫶😎🌈 Amazing seller on the app. Got my package so quick!! Can’t wait to get more!showmeproductsplzVerkoper
Thank you for stopping by to vibe with me and wifey. We really appreciate your support and company. Thank you for the great review 💜✌️🫶😎🌈