Beoordelingen (2.025)Thank you for the wonderful new addition to my collection✨🥰 pretty little bull shark tooth very kind seller. shows are very educational and entertaining as well. item arrived very quick and was well packaged! thank y'all so much for the giveaway 🥰 Great teeth packaged well. Outstanding seller that I highly recommend. A+ Thank you so much ! That is such a cool givvy ! I’ll be sure to tune in for a full show when I’m not busy working ✨🦈 really nice shark tooth ! Very nice givvy, thank you All arrived in perfect shape. Awesome specimens. Awesome people with awesome deals ty love the shows man and love everything you do thank you for being an amazing seller!!! Cool show and unique fossils. Thanks! Excellent seller. The items are perfect and as described.
The auctions are fun and informative.
Items are packed perfect and arrived fast
Thank you Amazing thank you for labeling!! awesome guy, deals for days and fast shipping all around just a great stream it's beautiful thank you so very much