Beoordelingen (2.036)10/10 seller highly recommend! Thank you!! my favorite host and he ships fast great seller awesome show fast shipping packaged excellent condition Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much! Enjoyable stream. Love the copper rounds Great seller and quick shipper!A+++ Silver B once again delivers top quality service and an excellent stream. Friendly, fair and entertaining. all the coins are Great quality quick delivery thank you Thanks so much...you have some amazing coins. Great coins, awesome prices. What was delivered was not what i ordered This seller is a scammer. I got blocked for telling the truth. He doesn’t understand the risk you take when running auctions. If you don’t want items to sell for cheap then set prices. That doesn’t give you the right to not send stuff if it sells cheap. Read the other reviews, this isn’t the first time he hasn’t sent items to people. I was in a show and someone commented he didn’t send them a item as well. Do not recommend this seller at all.
I’m sorry there was an issue with your order, but I respectfully disagree with this review. I ship every item purchased regardless of the selling price and never intentionally withhold items. Mistakes can happen, and when they do, I make every effort to correct them. I was not contacted about the missing item before this review was posted, so I was never given the opportunity to investigate or resolve it. Had you reached out, I would have gladly provided a replacement or refund. Great seller and quick shipper!