Beoordelingen (19.841)A++++SELLER!!!! Thank You!!! As always great show great buys A++++ As always great show great buys A++++ My items arrived well packaged to minimize and eliminate spills. Everything packaged with care! I love bidding during Jason's shows; he's a great asset and a lot of fun! Shipping cost was way to high for small toothpaste A++++ SELLER!!!! Thank you!! A++++ SELLER!!!! Thank you!! Appreciate the good items Thank you for the best item Received items as promised. Thanks 😊 Thank you!! Great items, unbeatable pricing!! great deal on my items but my package was damaged and the detergent i bought was empty. A++++SELLER!!! Thank You!! A++++SELLER!!! Thank You!! A++++SELLER!!! Thank You!! A++++SELLER!!! Thank You!!
A++++SELLER!!! Thank You!!
Very happy overall! Great products at great prices! I am giving 4 stars because I’m he of the place products leaked all over the other items and into the box. The box was falling apart when it was delivered due to the product leaking all over the bottom and side.
The products were a great deal though! The items were correct I will shop again with this seller! One leaking product was a bummer but it does happen sometimes. Tape
those lids down and that will help! A++++SELLER!! THANK YOU!!! A++++SELLER!! THANK YOU!!!