Beoordelingen (109)Came in great condition but I will say it does have an odor. Other than that no problem.
Love it thank came in good condition and awesome seller and makes good deals thank you again. Yui All items received in magnificent condition. Great seller with fast shipping What an awesome bundle! Im so glad that I found his show! It was really awesome to be able to just hang out, chat a bit, look at some cool stuff, and there was no pressure to buy when I asked about items. He hooked me up with some sweet controllers that ive been looking for, for quite a while, and a game that ive been looking for, too! It was all packed up super nice and he shipped it out quick, so that was awesome! Thank you so, so much! I cant wait to buy more! Thank you bro! Arrived perfectly! Arrived on time and accurately matched description. Absolutely perfect packaging! Will purchase again! incredible seller. very attentive testing the games. overall pretty good. Everything looked great! Thanks again for the advice, I can’t wait to indulge into my new ps vita :3 The items came perfectly packaged. Will buy from him again! Thank you for taking the care in ensuring the items arrive safely! Exactly what I expected and very quick to receive my order. 10/10 order. Great quality, works great. Overall great purchase packaging was great but the box came to me damage it probably wasn't your fault so im not gonna hold you accountable for something you didn't do overall 5 stars amazing seller Prompt delivery and safe packaging. Thank you again! Great seller really nice guy I had a lot in common with. Very good items and very fair prices and shipped fast and well. Thank you sir for everything! Thank you so much!!!! Excellent service. Will be back. best game ever the disc was in good condition and he also made sure it was too. I would recommend this seller. Thank you for the NES Carts! Amazing seller! I'll be back for sure.