Beoordelingen (3.294)So cute! Micro Emerson that Matches my baby Emerson 🖤🖤🖤 Awesome 🤩 Sauce!!!!!
🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂
So thankful for Stephanie 🙏🏻🙏🏻
And hershop is fantastic!!!!!
❤️😻❤️😻❤️😻❤️😻❤️😻❤️😻
🛍️🛍️🛍️💕💕 🛍️🛍️🛍️
My new pants are I N C R E D I B L E
🔥🔥🔥🔥🌟💫🌟💫 🔥🔥🔥🔥
🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨
The size is perfect on me and the fit is like a dream!!! L❤️ve!!!!!
😍😍🧡😍😍🧡😍😍🧡
🧡😍😍🧡😍😍🧡
Shipping is always
🚀🚀🚀🌟🌟🚀🚀🚀🌟🌟
And every package feels like a gift
💝 🎁💐 💝 🎁💐 💝 🎁💐
💝 🎁💐 💝 🎁💐 💝
💝 🎁💐 💝 🎁💐
🎁💐 💝 🎁💐
💐 💝 🎁💐
💝 Thank you for the coffee card! 💕 Missy!! Thank you so much for the socks they are adorable!!💙💙 super generous seller !!!!!! Missy is too funny and too pretty 🤩. She always has those special pieces you thought you couldn’t afford. But at her shows you can. You get to spoil yourself without breaking the bank. All while having a blast too 😊. sipnthriftanonymousVerkoper
You are always so sweet to me. Thank you for such a kind review 🩷. Absolutely love my purse!! Missy is the best & this was such a fun raid train! Thank you ! 💕💕 Your Birthday show was Absolutely Amazing and I thought it was my bday because I had so many goodies delivered and everything was amazing! Also, my 50$ GC to FP was amazing to be chosen to receive!! Thanks 😊 sipnthriftanonymousVerkoper
thank you for celebrating with me! I truly appreciate it! enjoy all of your goodies! 🩷 Great stickers, love them all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great show and amazing giveaway 🎉 Thank you ☺️ ~great everything! Thank you~ Missy, I loved the Free People sweats I got from you!! You always have great items in your shop!! 5 ⭐️ Thanks for the givvy! Love your shows! Always so much fun to watch 🩷 Love this coat!!!!!❤️. Thank you!! We love Missy, congratulations on 20k you the illist This purse was so much more than I anticipated. Missy you are always bringing such amazing merchandise. This seller is the most amazing supporter of others hosting raid trains to help others, connect and give back. Missy has a great sense of humor, so loving for the community and her witty sense of humor all in one is a perfect blend. Missy interacts, is not all about the profits but about community, relationships and love. sipnthriftanonymousVerkoper
Elaine, you made me tear up. Thank you so much for such a sweet review. I greatly appreciate your support and love. Thank you. 🩷 All great quality for great prices!