Beoordelingen (312)All snails arrived alive. Love my cards. Hurry up and respond to my messages!! I want so aquatic plants girlll Let's hope all the snails are alive! The came in alot smaller then I thought. Very cute tho thank you!! Was lost in postal service for a week and snails still arrived alive Great cards and fun stream! Amazing magnificent love it thank you for my gifts awesome 💯❗had fun till next time thankz again got my stuff some snails were super tiny so cute we n love the fluffy mosses had fun watching show. thank you again Yass queen thank you for the free bull cards too! Love it so sexy thank you queen Looks kind of brown compared to when bought where it was green but I’m expecting it to become more green in the tank, THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME HOW TO GET RID OF THE MOSQUITO THAT CAME WITH Only gave me one of the pennywarts I ordered, one of the hornworts I ordered… and the ones I did receive were wrapped in paper towel and couldn’t be pulled from the paper towel without killing the plants. Over $30 completely wasted. very cute snails, tiny babies, fast shipping good amount sent. Great packing Cards were packaged very safe. Got great deals. Very nice and funny streamer. Love hanging out I received little baby snails that were nice and strong and they’re doing well. Thank you. Little cuties arrived safe and sound! Beautifully packaged. Thank you! they look bigger in the tank so I was kind of disappointed but opened it up and they were very tiny I hope that they survive I couldn't tell if they were alive or not I put them into a tank by themselves so that I can watch if I see that everybody's doing better then I will send you a private messageThe size of the snails were shown in the stream. I hate that you’re disappointed. As long as you acclimate them correctly they should be fine.