Beoordelingen (710)Excellent! Definitely a repeat customer Such a wonderful seller. So helpful and a great teacher! Very friendly and kind! So ready to help with anything. And her products are beyond beautiful! Thanks for the ephemera material and the giveaway Love the paper. Thank you. 💖 I can’t say enough about your work! It is always absolutely beautiful on great quality paper. You take great care to ship in heavy duty envelopes! My favorite WhatNot-er!!! 💕💕💕 Absolutely stunning designs again!! I love your work. Your packaging is wonderful!!! The USPS decided to run amok with this package. It arrived all torn up and taped back together with tape that said “Rewrapped and Resealed by the USPS”. I figured everything inside would be destroyed, but you are a magician. One group of 12x12 paper got a little wrinkle on the edge, nothing that can’t be fixed. Phenomenal packaging!!!! Thank you so much for keeping my paper safe from the USPS scoundrels! 😁😁😁small_possibilitiesVerkoper
Omg how dare they! I’m so glad everything was still okay 🥹 please let me know if there’s any issues! USPS leave my packages alone! 🤣 🫶🏻 Thank you so much for your support love 🥰 means the absolute world to me 🫶🏻😘 Such a fun seller! So many beautiful things. Great tutorials. A+++ Absolutely love!! Thank you so very much!! Super cool cardstock paper! The goth farmhouse is truly creepy and spooky Thank you for the givvy! I love that they can be used so many different ways! I appreciate you!!! TYSM!!! 🤗💕🤗 Love the Givvy!!! ❤️🔥🩵❤️🔥🩵❤️🔥🩵❤️🔥🩵❤️🔥🩵❤️🔥 Another absolutely beautiful kit! Highly recommended! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 💗💗💗💗 Absolutely love your designs and the quality of your paper! Everyone in the world needs to know about your kits!! Your packaging is always top notch as well!! Thank you! Enjoying my purchase. Thank you! happy with purchase. will order again! thank you! My order arrived quickly, packed well and was more beautiful than on the live show. I definitely recommend shopping with this seller. Well packaged and timely received. TY always love the giveys from Cass! Thank you!! You continue to impress me with your beautiful designs and secure packaging. I am always looking for your shows. Thank you so much!! Thank you so much! You didn’t have to go to the expense of shipping them separately, but I truly appreciate that you did. They arrived safe and sound. The gold foiling is gorgeous. Thank you! Always enjoy your show. Products are beautiful.