Beoordelingen (13.695)Everything was super cute and on hangers perfect Everything as described. Sam, you’re the best.
Thank you 😊 Adorable. Thank you. Sam’s sophisticated sales 💙💙💙💙💙 This is the first time I received anything from Sam. Awesome shipping. Love the shows. ❤️❤️ I love everything! I can’t wait to wear my Halloween clothes. Thanks again Sam! Fast shipping of course. The Big Box it came in was just thrown together and completely damaged and even the post office wrote a big note on it that everything's damaged on it coffee mug is broken I will send picture as well as the black ghost blanket has pulls and a couple of holes in it so not happy with that either not very happy with the way things were wrapped and shipped I feel I should be refunded for the items damaged as well as my black neon bat light that I told the seller about last week and all he had to say was sorry I'm a one-man show and he apologizes but I deserve to get refunded for that and I will send it back if needed Best givvy I’ve ever received,glad you got a ton of table runners and used as givvys
Awesome seller, check out his shows, items were just as described. Thank you there was a ding on the handle of the coffee mug but not to b a d thank you Absolutely love this seller! His shows are fund & entertaining! Awesome deals & steals! Fast Shipping! What can I say! No complaints. The ghost blanket is gorgeous 🥰 thank you Sam! Great show and fast shipping!
Such a fun show. items came quickly and are as described. love the garden flag giveaway! much smaller than i thought. Sam has the best shows and the best products!! everything was great quality 😁 Fast shipping! Great quality and perfect for the season. Great show!
Thanks! I loveee all of my items especially my Halloween sheets. Thank you so much. Great throw blanket! Thanks