Beoordelingen (1.061)Love the cuff I got! Thank you!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you jolee💗 This brooch was even more beautiful IRL than on my phone screen. Morgan is wonderful- she offers a wide selection of unique pieces at great prices. Her knowledge about, and appreciation for, the stones, the jewelry and the Native American artisans make her shop my preferred stop for vintage pieces. sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you Dawn, that pilot mountain was truly spectacular. I hope you enjoy it and find so many beautiful ways to wear and enjoy it. I’m very thankful for your support and wonderful review 🤍 love this stuffsonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you always Mr Shane! I loved your new hat buddy Love the earrings I bought! very nice quality. Fast shipping. Would buy from again!!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thanks Denise! I’m sure they look great on you 💗💗💅 ❤️❤️❤️❤️sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
💗💗💗💗 Always great items! sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you friend 💗 I purchased two exquisite sterling silver handmade items from the seller during one show. One is a Hopi made caronated cuff and the other is a mystery, stone, beautiful webbing, definite, vintage, possibly Morenci, which I love! The seller knows her stuff!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
I’m so happy to hear you loved your pieces, both I know probably were much better once you had them in your own hands. Thanks for supporting me and for leaving me such a wonderful review 🦋 Beautiful cross earrings!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you kindly for the support and the review 💗 Love the scorpion ring, so cool!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
We had a little trouble locating it 🤭 but I’m happy to have it find a new home! Enjoy it 🦂 I'm in LOVE♥️sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
You don’t even have to type what it was because I already know girl!! Such a good set
You grabbed 💚💚💚 Omg! These golden hills beads! Love them so much. Thank you!!!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you sweet friend! I really wanted to keep🤭 excellent seller !!!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
As always thank you Mr Shane 💗 beautiful bracelet sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you 💗💗💗 Very happy with this purchasesonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you 😊 enjoy your purchases live these.sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
TY xoxo This Tiffany & Co sterling feather brooch is even more beautiful in person! Thank you for giving her a nice cleaning and including the polishing cloth ☺️ my sisters and I are planning on this as a surprise Christmas gift for our mom “from Mrs. Clause” and we know she will just fall in love with it. Thank you so much for the great price, prompt shipping and thoughtful note 🫶 I’m a follower for life. XoxosonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Absolutely! What a special gift for your mama, they deserve all the BEST things in this life! I appreciate your support and love written in this review xoxo Absolutely loving my new jewelry! Thanks for always having a beautiful selection for us 🥰sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thanks girl! I’m always on the hunt for you guys! I’m happy you love what you received 💗💗💗 Stunning pieces as always! Morgan brings the best of the best to her shows and really has us all in mind when she curates her drops. Her husband is also an amazing silversmith and I love that I am building my collection from him as an artist! sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
You’re the sweetest Mandy, thank you for supporting me and Matt! We appreciate it more than you know!! 💗🫂 Great piece. Super fast shipping. Great seller! sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you Joseph! I love watching your shows too, we share the love of the hunt of great finds! I love the cuff I purchased! I wear it almost everyday!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
I love that Mindy! Thanks for always supporting me💗 very beautiful necklace!!! Thank You!!!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you Denise enjoy 🫶 Beautiful ring!!! Gorgeous! ! Thanks so much! 💕💕sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you Wendy! Enjoy it 🫶 Morgan has the best stuff I make sure to be available every time she has a show. Everything I have bought is absolutely perfect. Thanks girl!!sonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you Molly!!! I appreciate you always being in my show and for modding when I need help! You’re a sweetheart 💗🫶 beautiful pendant, great price. thank yousonshineonindianhillsVerkoper
Thank you! Enjoy it - I know you’ve been looking for one 🫶