Beoordelingen (1.522)Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰 Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰 So many purchases from Steve. Find my other reviews for more details. Reliable host and seller. Built a close knit community- come join us! another fun show & secret 🐝 from Steve! always appreciate the care put into packaging to make sure they arrive safe & sound 💕 Thank you so much! Such a fun seller!! Cow was packaged with extra care, loved the extra little goodie that was sent! cant say enough good things about this seller! Always fun and affordable priced games!!! Love this seller soooo much!! His shows are fun, shipping is spot on!! And products are Amazong highly recommend!! Steve always has fire shows! So many secrets within cases and options for sale. Super fast at shipping, packaged with care, and we appreciate the extra goodies! See any of my previous 8,762 reviews for details on how fantastic Steve is! Psst…it’s me…again! We pick up our story where we last left off… there are so many lives each night it might be hard for some to choose. Not this girl. Steve really thinks about his buyers. I know this because from time to time he includes a little something for my grandson and even for me…and these little gifts HIT! They show that Steve knows us. It’s nice to know he is as invested as we are! At this point, I’ve bought from Steve so many times I have surely made the Christmas card list!!! It seriously, I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Steve is THE REAL DEAL! The Sonnys are amazing, the lives are always a good time, and the shipping? FAST! Like. “I just ordered this!” fast!
If you aren’t a regular, join us. You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Steve for another great stream and great Authentic Sonnys . Also, extra special thank you for my Birthday gift. I appreciate you. 🙏🏻 Fast shipping!Great packaging!Awesome giveaway thank you!!! my first squirrel & I managed to get TWO in the same night! I’m obsessed! Not to mention crazy fast shipping, and my babies arrived safe & sound! Shows are also super fun & chill; I’m definitely gonna be a regular, haha. Tysm Steve!💕🫶 Steve packaged the Sonny very well! He's also very funny, thank you so much 🫶🏻🫶🏻Thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved your Sonny and the packaging. I always try to make the lives fun too! 🥰❤️ And thank you so much for the T-shirts you sent me. I really appreciate it, they’re amazing! ❤️ Hope to see you again soon!