Beoordelingen (2.827)Game arrived quickly and as pictured in the live stream. I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! receive and in condition of what i've ordered ! Awesome Thanks again Great show Awesome host and great deals Great deals fast shipping thank you great item. very happy with the delivery Fast shipper! Awesome seller! Think of all the trees that had to be chopped down to package this order so well. JK, packaged well, shipped fast and great quality games. Thanks again man I really appreciate you sending SOCOM in the mail. I used to play this game all the time when I was a kid, so it really means a lot that you’re sending it to me. Thank you! Thank you for the great deals! The best game deals! Thanks so much! Highly recommend buying from this seller. He has rare video games and video game accessories. Console has some cracking that wasn’t shown. Also doesn’t respond to messages and doesn’t honor giveaways. Excellent deal. The man to watch on whatnot