Beoordelingen (76.304)Amazing shipping time, the clothes are top notch and the host is fabulous! Pristine packing, Fastest shipping ever, and they were exactly as shown on her show! She needs to be acknowledged as much as she can! She engages with the chat and keeps up with everything and is so genuine!! Thank you! Roxanne OMG I absolutely love these pants. They are amazing. Thank you Ghost long sleeve shirt is suuuper cute. But the sleeves are really short. I got a medium and it doesn’t go to my wrist which I don’t like. Good thing I didn’t get a small .. it will be even shorter. As expected. Quick shipper. Will buy from this shop again. Thank-you! Quick secure shipping! Items as described and packed with care! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the givvy!!! Amazing seller!! Tysm!! 💜🩷💜🩷 Great quality, well packaged fast shipping. never disappoints! Love Sumo Sell and all the things. The packages came quickly and the items are Fabulous!! I love everything I’ve purchased from Sumo. Great quality and value. Quick shipping. I will definitely continue to purchase new items. Tysm, appreciate the giveaway too! 💕💕🌺🌺 Stunning and Perfect as Always! Love Sumosell Aka Yolanda!! Love the Zenana sweatshirts!
Thank you! ❤️ Thank you, the socks are super cute! Was sent the wrong blanket. It was $10 so I’ll just keep it. Absolutely love the shirt, well packaged, amazing seller, and definitely buying more from ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great products and fast shipping! My order arrived 2 days early! Very happy and definitely recommend!!