Beoordelingen (35)Love this dish! Well packed! Great seller thank you so muchtangibletreasuresVerkoper
Your so welcome! 😊 Great seller with awesome things! Everything was perfect. I am more than pleased. Great seller and I’ll buy again. tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Yay! Im so happy you were happy with your purchase!!❤️❤️ Adorable piece that I will get plenty of use out of! Packaged well! tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Thank you!!❤️❤️ Great seller with awesome things 😀 tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Thank you Jan!!❤️ Great seller with awesome things 😀 Beautifully packaged wrapped with care Super speed delivery thank you tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Your welcome!!❤️❤️ Items came immaculately packed. The items were even better in person than seen on live. I’m so happy with my purchasetangibletreasuresVerkoper
awesome!! im so glad you like your package!! ❤️ So perfect for the State of Va! Thank you for the EXCELLENT packaging to protect this cute little Dogwood dish 🤩 & super fast shipping! tangibletreasuresVerkoper
I am so happy you love it!! ❤️ Absolutely perfect! Shipped quickly and packaged with care.tangibletreasuresVerkoper
so happy your package arrived safe and sound! Excellent packaging! Package arrived safely! Thank you so much!
tangibletreasuresVerkoper
awesome!! I'm so glad your package arrived safely! Your welcome! Perfect - thank you so much!tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Your welcome! ❤️❤️❤️ Perfect addition to my collection! Thank you!tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Your welcome! im so glad your enjoying your decanter!! Great seller and safe packaging!!tangibletreasuresVerkoper
Thank you! Glad everything arrived safely! ❤️