Beoordelingen (3.106)Great seller. love everything I got. would buy from again My first order! Everything was packaged with care and as described. Go check her out. She has amazing deals. THANK YOU Thank you for the givy and I enjoy watching your shows Been waiting to buy this hair gloss for a while but at $15 each I couldn’t justify. Tiffany sold me three of them under the cost of one! I can’t believe the amazing givy she sent of Sephora samples! Thank you! Wow. Just wow ! I won a raid giveaway. Very, very & very pleased with everything I received. Thank you! This seller definitely should be your number one person to watch if you like skincare/makeup and even perfumes!
A++++ Always happy best show on whatnot What a joy to get these packages! I’ve gotten a few different ones and each time it’s shipped quickly, packaged perfectly, and often has a few extra goodies. I am so happy to have found this seller and will continue to be a customer! Once again, another fabulous show with Tiff! The products were packaged as if she were wrapping and gifting all of these items. Each time I receive a package (very rapidly I must add) it reminds me that there is so much more to her shop. She truly makes us feel like family each and every time she sees our name appear in the chat and it does not end! Her caring nature is overly abundant!
Thank you so much for all that you do! 🥰🫶🏻🙌🏻 You are so appreciated, many blessings Tiff! One of my favorite sellers so happy with everything thank you for the UV serum and the blackhead remover sample Awesome seller! Fast shipping Thank you Tiffany! I love your shows and the great deals. I especially love the perfume vial holders. They are so great and super cute. Can I ask you a favor….can you please move the purchase number before or after “NO CANCELS” on your items? I have to open each one to get to the number and it would prob be easier for you as well. It’s my OCD. 😛Thanks again. Wish I could make it to all your shows. Hahaha unfortunately whatnot does the numbering I can try to shorten my title but that’s all I could do! Hope that will help:-) Such a sweet seller! 💕 She had the best bundles of sample-size goodies, which are perfect for the little Christmas gift bags I’m putting together. So happy I stumbled across her show- Such a great find, and I’ll definitely be back! My girl always the best to help
Me get what I want 😃 Thank goodness for TCdealz sample shows! My teenager is discovering that just because great grandpa likes old spice doesn’t mean he has to as well. Nest vanilla bourbon for the win! Hahahah you are so funny! NOT THE OLD SPICE LOL . The vanilla bourbon is so good right!! 💕💕 Thank you so much! Fast shipping and great packaging. Tcdeals is always a great experience! The deals are great, the products are quality, and the whole shopping experience is fun and easy. Shipping is fast, and everything arrives just as expected. I’ll definitely be shopping with Tzdeals again! Tiffany always puts on a great show with such a fun vibe! Her products are consistently great, and the quality never disappoints. Shipping is always fast and reliable too. I’m always happy to shop with Tiffany and look forward to her next show!