Beoordelingen (4.068)got suckered into thinking I was getting a rare coin. a rare 1880-s VAM 80 . ONLY ONE PROBLEM. No suck VAM on a 1880-s Morgan dollar. it was a miss labeled slab. thanks for overcharging me . can't go wrong here. Ive had multiple orders now. tdrc is a voice and whistle of reason for the coin world. i love the foreign selection and always has some impressive USA inventory to boot. items well packaged and never missing a step. Great seller, items received as described. Great experience! I will be back! Thank you so much for the free. Giveaway, I appreciate it, love your show. One hundred percent. I'll be back on eventually. Thank you Great deals Great host and really fast shipping thank you very cool first day of issues,ty Buy from TDRC…!!! Good coins very cool period I received all the items I purchased a show in the auction. Everything was packaged nicely and arrived undamaged. Thank you for taking extra care to do that. The prices were great and I like what you had to offer. Hopefully other people read this review and will pop in to give you a shot. Good luck with your business and keep doing what you’re doing. thanks for the nice dimes! Great seller! Highly recommended!! Speedy delivery, great packaging. speedy shipping, quality packaging. Loved the Orange County coin, very cool and the givvy was sick having a blast going through the world coins with my kid. Definitely gotta get more. Great items and well packaged. Arrived quickly without issues. absolutely perfect! great sets! fast shipping! Great seller and super knowledgeable! I will be back! Thanks 😊 fantastic great seller well bid again 👏 👍 👌 😀 🙌 fast shipping great selections Awesome seller!!! Thank you!!