Beoordelingen (22)Quick shipping exactly what I ordered! With a couple additional wheat cents! Would definitely shop again! I appreciate you man !! 🙌🏽🫡 thank you for trusting me 🙏🏼🤞🏼 Fun show with an awesome host! Shipped fast and packed with care!! Thank you brother!!thank you brother 🙌🏽🤞🏼 your trust is very much appreciated 🫡 I cant wait for you to start your show !! Okyoure ok too my friend 😏😬🤞🏼 I appreciate your time and trust ! Fun show with a new seller, this guys got awesome energy!! Everything was packed really well, all items arrived as I saw them in the live and shipped out really fast!! Thank you telowsmooth, I will be back!! thank you Tony ! I appreciate you trusting me man ! 🙏🏼🫡 New streaming, needs still needs to fix his shipping charges, was able to get what not to fix Great show, great items, fast shipping! Highly recommended! Scammer canceled two items I purchased and sent me half my order called me a liar and won’t rectify situation tried fixing with seller before leaving review buyer beware!!!though i did cancel an order due to an obvious pricing error , what hes claiming is just simply not true ! good value fast delivery I appreciate you mike and ill remember that advice you gave me as well ! Great first show bro and really appreciate all the extras you threw in just because. Besides that the coins were beyond average they were straight up 🔥. You did a fantastic job describing the coins and was great at just BSing passing the time. I see big things for you man. Keep smashing it like you just did and no worries bro. thank you for your kind words my friend ! I appreciate you participating and trusting me ! 🙏🏼🤞🏼🙌🏽 thank you seriously 💪🏼