Beoordelingen (63)Awesome 2 footer love the matching ash catcher and I gotta say holy smokes on the packaging like triple layer of bubble wrap and tape great pieces great prices everything came in perfect no damage thank you again Fast shipping! Great product and exactly what I wanted! Really neat stuff, and very well packaged. Appreciate the extras too! Ty! Sorry for the delay!!! Amazing seller!!!! Items were packed well and look great! Thanks! Everything in that box was top notch thanks bro Love everything I received! Awesome Seller and really helpful. Will be buying more from him. 😀 Thank you for all the little gifts and stickers. 10⭐️s 100% satisfied from start to finish from wrapping to delivery. Everything was 100% I will continue to shop with these guys finest GLASS. There is and I think chat you need to check it out. Awesome grab! Shipped safely wonderful experience! Thank you! Great! Can’t wait to use it! Thank you! Thank you so much! I can't wait to print. also thank you for all the little gifts! 10 stars my friend, will be back forsure Shipping on point, great price, will definitely be back 10 stars my friend excellent quality and fast shipping Great seller!! Everything was exactly as shown!! And a ton of stickers were thrown in!!!!!! Highly recommend