Beoordelingen (2.425)thebeadbox is ALWAYS 5 star ☆☆☆☆☆ I love Erica's shows and the variety & quality of her beads are AMAZING!!!♡ Wonderful giveaway! Thanks so much Happy happy happy as always with the beautiful beads and some new things I have been looking for. Thank you! 😍 Love all my purchases. The beads are such great quality. I appreciate the variety of items available every show. best seller on whatnot! amazing prices, fast shipping and best shows! I go to watch even if not purchasing! Cute beads! will be back to order more 🤩 High quality glass beads. Very fun claim show. Great to hang out and see what pretty things thebeadbox has to show that I cannot live without! ALWAYS 5 star!!!! Everything about thebeadbox is top notch!!! LOVE the lampwork hearts!! insane quality on everything, and great variety! i couldn't be more obsessed with the fruit, tysm again!! ur so sweet 💕💖 incredible beads, tysm!! super happy w all of them 💖 Amazing bundle as usual!! One of my go to bead sellers! Beautiful beads and the seller has a wonderful personality! 2 beadbox orders in one day. Very happy with all of it! Smooth rondelles beads and charms! 😍🥰 Beautiful beads with a large variety of shapes, sizes and colors! Will definitely be back! Everything was packed up so nicely. Loved my givvy. So happy with this purchase. Thanks Great, product is superb and the seller is outstanding. If you’re not shopping here for your “grandma’s ashtray” beads - what are you doing with your life? Love all my beads, as usual! Thanks Erica! 🩷