Beoordelingen (230)"I want to thank the seller so much for the freebie gift card! I usually never win any giveaways when purchasing items, so this was such a wonderful surprise. I only had a short break that day and happened to hop into the stream, join the giveaway, and win! The gift card has already arrived safely. I highly appreciate her generosity and will definitely be buying from her in the future! Thank you so so much for the Starbucks giveaway! ☕️ how fun! I appreciate it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything is wonderful! Thank you so much! Lovely piece! Super quick shipping and really carefully packaged. Thank you! Exactly as described and such a beautiful piece I enjoyed your show. It was a lot of fun thank you so much for the blessings Great shows! Love their positive vibes & products. 10/10 will be back! my dairy lamp was securely packed and arrived safely. Thank you! in exa t condition that they said it would be and wrapped very well. perfect transaction. Great packing arrived beautiful as described!! Thanks I love the packaging - quick shipping too! Thank you for the postcards Beautiful pieces and great packaging. Items arrived in beautiful condition and I can’t wait to order again! Amazing seller, great shows. Great giveaways always arrive on time. These goblets are beautiful! They arrived carefully packed with bubble wrap and packing material. Thank you Venus, and thanks for the vintage postcard. I will definitely shop with this sweet seller again! 💙🦋💙 Love casa great energy great person