Beoordelingen (354)Amazing seller. 5 stars is not high enough. Semper Fi brother. Amazing seller ! Follow thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Appreciate the purchase & support...~Jarhead Arrived very fast. Exactly as shown on screen. you did good. random box. I had 10 so I'll sell them. and I got 10 new ones. thank you. see you next timethejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support...~Jarhead The packaging was impeccable and shipping was so fast! Loved my purchases ❤️thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support...~Jarhead Love this tank and shawl- great for Spring. 😊 Thank You thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support...~Jarhead So excited to get this bag and it was still in bag, perfect condition! Thank you so much!!thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
So glad you enjoyed it. Such an awesome bag. Thanks for your purchase & support...~Jarhead thank you so much for the givy..I enjoyed the Texas raid train..lots of great sellers 🥰🥰🥰🥰thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
I appreciate the support..~Jarhead Love to buy from this seller!! Always arrives quickly thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
I appreciate your purchase & continued support ~Jarhead Great seller and great products!! Happy to connect and grab some incredible deals! thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support. It's much appreciated...~Jarhead amazing as alwaysthejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Appreciate your purchase & support Brother. Enjoy them Ikea Bags. May they be filled with lots of goodies..~Jarhead Amazing Seller!! Absolutely Love my Purchase!!! Excellent Packaging, Fun Show!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank You. I appreciate your purchase & continued support. Enjoy that Alice in Wonderland Loungefly..~Jarhead Awesome seller! Everything arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Great experience all around!thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. It's much appreciated...~Jarhead Thank you so much for the gift card!thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Your very welcome. Appreciate the support...~Jarhead Thank you! Gorgeous earrings ✨️ 😍 thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. It's much appreciated...~Jarhead Very nice items from a wonderful host! Check out his great variety of items & catch him on the Texas Raid Train! thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. It's much appreciated...~Jarhead So happy with my items. Quick shipping. Tysm!!thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. Much appreciated...~Jarhead Thank you TJ!!! Amazing seller! Great items and fast shipping!! Always recommend this seller!!!
thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. Much appreciated...~Jarhead ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. Much appreciated...~Jarhead it's just what I needed for my small tree with mini ornaments on. thank you.thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. Much appreciated...~Jarhead Thank you so much!!! I needed another one! 🥰🥰thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thank you for your purchase & support. Much appreciated...~Jarhead Beautiful- 🖍 thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support ~Jarhead Everything is perfect Appreciate you so much happy veterans and your awesome 👏 thanks for serving our country your the best thanks for the deals thejarheadentrepreneurVerkoper
Thanks for your purchase & support. I appreciate it very much..~Jarhead