Beoordelingen (822)I received all my items which I love.i appreciate the packaging none of my items were destroyed. Thank you for all my items. I loved my order! Thanks friend! 🩷🌼🩷🌼🩷🌼🩷🌼🩷🌼🩷 Thank you for the amazing givvy. Stephanie, my friend, what would I do without you? Thank you so much for everything. Great seller, Quality items and fast shipping. Great seller. Highly recommend!! Tysm! Super fast shipping! Great items!!! Awesome deals. Thank you!!! Amazing givvy- thank you so much! What a great show! I caught it just at the end, but was able to snag a goodie, reasonably priced. I will definitely be back. Fast shipping, super sweet seller! Will for sure be back! Fast shipping and exactly as described! Fast shipping, good prices. Thanks All arrived great! Ty for the deals 💕 Thank you so much- I love everything! Really liked my purchase. All items arrived in good condition and very fast shipping! ✨✨