Beoordelingen (22.649)I was one of those on line shopping people. I knew Rarities by Carol Brodie would be nice! After researching I now know this beautiful ring is pink coral! Thank you!! LOVE my Herkimer earrings. Thank you! He is my jewelry guru… such an amazing seller… always beautiful items and a grateful soul. This man can sell dirt and sell out lol Fantastic bracelets! Wonderful seller! Thank you! Beautiful jewelry, very fun show, and thank you so much shipping them in the box and for the careful shipping overall. Once again gorgeous pieces and super fast shipping! Thanks! love all my what in the box jewelry the Suzane sommers pieces are all beautiful Literally my favorite show on whatnot. Fabulous native cuff bracelet thank you 🩷 Brad has done it again with such amazing pieces and always a fun show to be a part of! Thank you so much! Better in person and I didn’t think that was possible. 🤩 Necklace is beautiful! I enjoyed the unboxing show! It was good to be in a Brad show. ❤️ Thanks for the silver beauties. beautiful jewelry and great show always ❤🔥💚🥰🥐💙🍩 Every show is better than the last. Great jewelry and a great seller. Other places: 🧍🏼♂️🧍🏻
At Three Forty Two: 💃🏻🕺🏻 The the show, and the love jewelry Absolutely fantastic seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and shipped quickly. The live show was fun, friendly, and easy to shop. Great deals, beautiful items, and excellent customer service. I’ll definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢 beautiful jewelry as always ✨️