Beoordelingen (1.197)Thanks for the gold back. I appreciate it. 💰💥🔥💣 Great seller, good shows, good vibes, highly recommend! Thank you! I appreciate it! Awesome show!😎 absolute garbage show! I paid almost $50 for two Buffalo nickels! one of those ridiculous spin the wheel type games, and of course most of the slots were filled with garbage. stay away from this guy's showHey buddy nobody forced you to swipe ? Several people to $$$ gold and silver thanks ! We are family owned, and operated supporting a three week old baby if you want GUARENTEED $1000+ hits BUY STRAIGHT UP nobody forced you to swipe Thanks for the try and appreciate the buffalo nickel Great seller. Am happy for my purchase. A+!
Thank you
It was not the watch shown as the giveaway but it was a gift so I appreciate it ty love the goldback givy Thank you, legit seller. Fast shipping. Appreciate the chain 💛 Basically losses of 5 little to no date Buffalo nickels spun in the game but I could make out the date in 4 of them, including a 1916-S. The 5th I could make out the last number. So better value than expected. Appreciate it! 🤬NEXT TIME!! I see you took one spin the big one doesn’t always happen first try thank you! Heck yea thanks guys 🫱🏼🫲🏻 I appreciate the gift 🫱🏼🫲🏻thank you 💯