Beoordelingen (18)Thank you for a smooth transaction! Thanks so much! Fossil collection on its way timeless_texas_tradersVerkoper
Thank you so much! I would love to see a picture of the collection when it's ready to share. Great watch. Timeless is awesome. Packaging was incredible. Shipped so fast. timeless_texas_tradersVerkoper
Thank you so much! I am so happy you like it. So happy with this piece and the extra I got in my order Awesome seller and so pleased with my purchase and bonus Watches are beautiful and DAMN they ship fast….. timeless_texas_tradersVerkoper
Thank you for shopping with me. I am so happy to hear you like your purchase! Amazing products and great seller. Everything was packed super good and the seller is very accommodating. Will be doing more business for sure highly recommend. timeless_texas_tradersVerkoper
Thank you so much for your purchase, and the time to write the review. It means allot coming from a great seller like you! He absolutely loves it!!! Thank you so much!!!timeless_texas_tradersVerkoper
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear he loves the watches.