Beoordelingen (273)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Goblin approved! 🍄
Picked up the Blu & Belle skeleton figurine and these two little troublemakers are even better in person. 😂☠️
Not entirely sure how Blu managed to sell me a figurine of Blu… but I respect the hustle.
10/10 — would let Blu take my money again. 😂
— Goblin Great products, fast shipping, great show, great deals great seller! thank you for the deals and the thank you for the givvy! 🙏🏽 As Always, Wonderful Products! from Wonderful People! Arriving Quickly! Another great pickup from tipup! Got a few of the little Blu silver grain cards and they’re awesome. Always a fun stream, great seller, and everything showed up looking great.
The Goblin is happy with his treasure. 🧌🪙 Blu might be a pain in my ass, but at least the little dinosaur looks good on silver. 😂 Awesome seller! CONGRATS ON THE 1k!!!! Absolutely love the grain cards!!! Y’all are the best! Thanks for the Bloo silver card. Enjoying my purchase. Always a blast and awesome host! Great product, show, and host! Sipping is great and speedy. Thanks Chris for the awesome silver grain card! I am starting the collection with my fiancé! They are so awesome! I’m glad I won one!! Can’t wait to watch the next fun show!! Thanks for keeping things exciting!! Thank you for another silver grain giveaway card to add to my collection!! I love these!! Enjoy the show! Thanks for everything! Great show again thanks for Givey family card and great deal on coin appreciate it super friendly and always has great stuff thank you Blu!!🦖 Thank you for my red chat card saving it with my other belle card 🙌🏻🙏🫶🏻 Thank you! Amazing card 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Very chill host. Just come hang out with good people for fun Fast shipping, beautiful products! Great seller! Highly recommend! Thank you for the deals! Awesome seller! Screw anyone else that says differently!