Beoordelingen (22.870)Absolutely phenomenal seller. Packaging was done very well. You can tell the seller actually cares about the customer and books. Great books thank you very much I will be returning😁 Great books and quality as always. Not every book comes with boards so be sure to ask for that if needed great seller and fast shipping One of the best giveaways I’ve won, thank you so much 🙏🏼 wow! my book shipped with a top loader and I won a signed giveaway! thank you! Minty books. Great shows. Fast and secure shipping. Highly recommend. A++++++++++ Minty books. Great shows. Fast and secure shipping. Highly recommend. A++++++++++ Books were as featured. Seller took great care in shipping them. I recommend this Seller and look forward to purchasing from them again in the future. Most underrated sellers. Amazing books thanks, thats my first gorkem cover i appreciate it. fast shippin and packaged great great packaging, fast delivery, and overall great experience! Thank you these are in great shape!!! Never disappointed. The books were as featured in the show. The Seller took care in shipping the books. I continue to look forward to purchasing from this Seller again in the future. Great books!! Fast shipping!! Thank you!! thanks guys! amazing as usual! great seller and fast shipping Fun 😁 shows with a wide variety of books. My order shipped fast and arrived safe. My books look great thank you very much 😊, Cheers Thank you Cody for the Supes Trade, u da bestest.