Beoordelingen (19.738)It’s perfect I love it. Thank you! Thank you for inviting me to these town hall meetings. They have been very helpful. I will make sure to bring cookies to the next one.
Always a fire stream! Quality A grade meat.🥩 Tro always has the best streams and deals Great experience as always 🔥🔥 I wish i could give 6 stars. Cards were in way better condition than he said, arrived SO fast, packaged beautifully and just an all around amazing streamer! Arrived in amazing condition. thanks again your shows are awesome Stream is great! Had a good time and enjoyed getting to hang out. Cards arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you! Negative 10 stars, no pink bubble mailer Sometimes I sit down and I wonder what buying singles or ripping packs on stream would be like if I didn’t find Mr. Tro. Well, I guess we’ll never know. 🫡 night time pika has arrived safely & secured. Best stream for Japanese Singles.
Tro hand-delivered these to my summer home atop Mount Fuji. He even brought cookies When I grow up I wanna be like tro9 🤩😌🫶 Thanks for the cards, you’re the
best The package looked like it was yeeted into a toilet and dragged for miles, came in usps caution wrapping, but because it was packaged nicely the card survived and still came in as shown on stream. Totally appreciate it been wanting this card for awhile