Beoordelingen (173)Such an amazing seller! Has some killer pops! With some amazing deals! Get your deal from tunchi!!! I’ll be back! Awesome show, Cool seller! Quick shipping and excellent packaging! Great seller! Always with those 🔥 pops. AMAZING GRAILS FOR AMAZING DEALS! LETS GOOOO Great deals! Fast shipping. What a great gift and packaging was immaculate. Thanks! absolutely awesome! I found my guy. thank you so much! great deal! everything came in perfect. well shipped. check this guy out if you haven't fast shipping, packed well. Great condition! Amazing seller! Great price and fast shipping. I would highly recommend buying if you want a 10/10 experience. came in perfect condition. Awesome seller. Will buy from him again My boy tune 🎶 got the heat 🔥 Thank you so very much! so glad to add this to my collection! It came same way as shown Leatherface arrived safely in a protective cover and bubble wrap. It was shipped quickly, and the seller made it impossible for me to miss out on this deal. I would definitely recommend this seller. fast shipping great packaging
fast shipping and item was well packaged! GREAT STREAM AND HOST!!! Fast and quality shipping and packing!! Very clean pops, DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!