Beoordelingen (1.255)THANK YOU!
Great quality bamboo and a great seller to support Super fast shipping and amazing print!! Can’t wait for the next drop! if you haven’t bought from Sarah, I would 10/10 try her stuff . Great quality, great vibes in her show, and of course the cutest prints Fantastic seller and super cute prints! The cutest set and the sweetest givvy. Thank you! I’m OBsessed with the biker sets! So freaking nice and cute!!! Excellent quality and so vibrant!! THESE BUBBLES ARE SO CUTE! Thank you! Perfect fall outfit. Thank you 🫶 Absolutely love my goodies. Can’t wait for my boy to wear them. Also I really appreciate the little card on how to care for the bamboo and about your family! Loved my babies Up print and fabric feels so nice! Thank you Always love my purchases from Sarah 🫶 I guess I gotta leave a good review. I got an amazing set of pj's, a sarcastic magnet for a givvy, and an cute buyers givvy. Oh. and a bunch of sass, which I appreciate! Thank you, Sarah! Absolutely obsessed with this dress and bow back. My daughter wore it second day of school and we got so many compliments. I cannot wait to purchase more from two bambinos!! Thank you so much! 💕 from Sara-no H