Beoordelingen (7.647)No charger with it .missing charger the space for charger inside the case empty! I thought it was new, it is not. Was looking forward to enjoying the show, but I was disappointed it ended so early. The deals were good, and I appreciate the opportunity to shop. Just wish the show had lasted longer. Hopefully next time! 🤙 Missing the kool-aid water flavor enhancer...messaged but no response yet. Thank you! Everything was perfect! Great items at great prices and fast shipping! Shipping was fast. I appreciate it. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely be back and happily buy again from you. fast shipping, great items!! perfect!! thank you so much 🩷 awesome items for super low prices. always enjoy the stream and host is entertaining. I got 3 cups tumblers from you. They were announced as New, but they did come a small dent in them. Not a big deal, but I try my best to listen to the description. These just didn’t tell about the dents. It happens still a great seller I would steel buy from you.