Beoordelingen (525)The paint was peeling off of the eye of the skull cat and the seller left a eight dollar sticker on it and sold it to me for $25 Super fun show!! Amazing sellers! I really appreciate the super cute Givvy! Thank you! 😊 Got the plush rainbow rare from these guys! Best of the best!
We got 4, count them, 4 rare dumplings from them from Dumpy Tuesday! The capybara, kitten, golden shimmer, and teal ribbon. These guys are the best!! Everything was packaged up so nicely. I had a fun time with this Live. I definitely recommend you go check this seller out. Great seller and packaging
Perfectly wrapped! Thanks! My first package I actually was excited about getting ! Thanks for all the great things on your wheel! Items came very well packaged and exactly as shown. great sellers and great products Literally my favorite family in this app!! Cutest products, sweetest people, fastest shipping and best prices. I will always come back!!Aww thank you Monique!! Send you a virtual hug!! Only complaint, the squishy was squished into an envelope for shipping. Excellent Seller! Thank You! These are the best ladies on whatnot. They actually care about people and always make sure everything is right and on time. Thank you for always having amazing shows and deals. Jaime from Ohio Fast delivery ; authentic and sealed items.
Excellent Seller! Thank you! dont trust this seller i won two buyers giveaway and she sent different items then I won i would recommend dont buying from her Richard, the giveaway was for BUYERS ONLY. I sent you a followers gift.