Beoordelingen (6.916)fast shipping always good deals from Van Absolutely love the New Oclip!!!Thanks for always Bringing in the New Stuff We love shopping with him. He’s the best they’re number one to us. Very good on shipping. Always a great show with awesome products! A great show. They sell a wide variety of knives. Give them a follow Awesome flashlight and fast shipping! Thank you Van! Looking forward to the next show! this seller rocks!! Best deals on whatnot for premium knives! My first Dreamtech and I gotta say I'm impressed! AMAZING BLADE!!! THANK YOU!!!! Van is definitely one of the greatest, if not THE greatest, on WN! Nice little pocket knife very cool show!👍🏼👍🏼 Dope ass knife got here super fast! Thank you! awesome people to do business with and good prices Fasted delivery as usual! Van has a great show! The knife is exactly what I wanted and shipping was super fast! Thank you! 1st class seller and awesome shows Great seller fast shipping! Highly recommend his shows!