Beoordelingen (135)Fantastic seller! I ordered a huge bundle of around 30–40 Funko Pops, and I was genuinely impressed with how much care went into packaging everything. With an order this large, I was definitely nervous about how they’d make the trip, but everything arrived safely and in great shape. You can tell he took his time and made sure the Pops were protected properly. Great experience from start to finish, and I would absolutely buy from him again. Highly recommend! Thanks you for everything, amazing and very fast shipping . Thank you Vector!!! Great pops! 🙏🏼😊🔥 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Everything was perfect! Great seller, great packaging, and another treasure added to the collection! 😂📦 Wonderful live stream with great quality pops!!! Very happy!!! A+ from start to finish and the box arrived with enough tape to keep the Titanic from sinking 😁 Items handled with care, quick shipping. Awesome seller 🤙🏽🤙🏽 Awesome game!!!! I felt soooo lucky getting a hit. And my daughter is going to flip!! Thank you sooo much!.........Fast shipping, packaged extremely well!! Amazing packaging and mint condition love my guy vector. OH YEAAAA thank you!!! perfect horror pop surprise. love the game in your room!!! for buyers....packaged very well, fast shipping and great prices!!! Great game great hits great misses thank you Love my purchase! Everything was exactly as expected and arrived safely. Thanks for a great experience! Fast shipping, great packaging for sure!! Great deals buying from him!!! Thanks for the fun Vector!! I’ll be back again!! 🔥🔥🔥😶🌫️ Writing
Absolutely a 5-star seller! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Everything was packed amazingly well, and my package arrived quickly and safely. You can tell they really care about their customers and take the time to make sure everything arrives in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller! 💕