Beoordelingen (16.490)Tysm! Putting this in my vault! Thank you hosts and Gary Vee. So generous and spreading positivity! Both of my comics arrived togeather in perfect condition! I will repeat my sentiments!! You have motivated, uplifted and created a brand that thrives on positive attributes. Thank you!😘 Words can not describe!!! Got a comic in the givvy & purchased another. My oldest son started listening to your podcast YEARS ago.. it woke up his drive & determination & helped mold him into his own success story! Thank you for what you do, share & have created!!! as described and packaged well Now THIS is what collecting is supposed to feel like! 🔥 Great people, great energy, and a seller who clearly appreciates the community they’re building. That goes a long way.
I’m thankful for the whole experience, whether I walked away with something from the show or simply enjoyed hanging out. The hobby is so much better when people keep it fun and genuine. Wishing you nothing but continued growth and bigger things ahead! 👏🏿🙏🏿💪🏿🫡
I’m a VeeFriends collector, so I’m constantly on the hunt for anything from cards and comics to pins, FIGPINs and those random collectibles that somehow become grails. 🐈⬛️💣💥📦 i know that sounds like your kind of collecting, come hang out in one of my shows sometime! I would love to have the whole team, including Gary when he's not busy! Packaged perfectly so my comic got here safely Sorry for the late review but have been chasing my tail around for a bit it turned as I expected on time and well packaged and DJ’s Remarque makes it a keeper for sure love him and his work so thanks for that and a big thanks the Gary as he is my mentor 💐💐💐❤️❤️❤️ Gorgeous! Thank you so much Gary and hosts!! Gary Vee is marketing. Followed Gary since his wine club days, currently wearing his K-Swiss shoes 🔥 If you read this follow RadDadWorldwide 🤙 #shamelessPLUG Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! ty, 2/55 gum on holo bat ty❣️ Great experience with this breaker! Everything was handled professionally, the breaks were fun and exciting, and the cards were packaged securely and shipped quickly. You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and making sure everyone has a good experience.
I’m definitely happy with my purchases and will be back for more breaks. Highly recommend! 🔥📦