Beoordelingen (317)Great show! I love the minis. Order arrived fast and packaged well. Highly recommend this seller. I absolutely love my minis! Items arrive securely packed with love and care! Amazing seller, so kind! Love attending her shows. Thank you so much! Great items, always a fun show! Love everything I buy & the show is always so much fun❣️ Very well Packed and shipped fast ❤️♥️👍🏼♥️❤️ love my minis Loved everything I bought! Lots of awesome stuff—will definitely be back! Great seller and really cute items! Thank you so much! 🫶 Always a pleasure watching your shows & shipping is amazing & quick! One of the BEST sellers on WN we have come to know!!! Great Minis to add to the shelf, Thank You! Love all the minis!!! Thank you for the giveaway gift!!! Excellent! Great minis, packed good and fast ship. Thank you I love everything I get from Angela❣️ Another amazing purchase from vidaloca50. The seller was kind, shipping was fast, and everything arrived safely prompt shipping Thank You ☺️ Cool pieces that you don't see everyday! Thank you, RaRa_Rescued_Relics 🩵 Wonderful show full of awesome little items! Great sellet with unique minis! ❤️🐾🐾💚 All of her items come packed well and are in such good condition. She's the best! Cute miniature ducks and books!