Beoordelingen (1.164)Wonderful experience! Everything was great, and I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much for the excellent service. Highly recommend! Wonderful experience! Everything was great, and I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much for the excellent service. Highly recommend! Arrived quickly and packaged with care. Great seller and shop. Would shop again any time.💜🩷💜🩷 This top is such a beautiful shade of green… it just makes me happy! Love everything always !! One of my fav carpet bags!!! Ever. TYSM! the dress looks so beautiful in person and the fit is amazing I love how it feels Thank you so much for the beautiful brooches 🥰As described 😊 Wow!!! Always finding the best for us🩷🩷🩷 love absolutely everything I get from you!!!! so much prettier in person than it was on the live i am so happy with my item and how it fits. the seller is amazing and knowledgeable about each item. cute accessory, fast shipping. thanks Teena’s my girl!!!! Best seller and sweetest person ever!!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🥰 I LOVE this babydoll! I’m not sure I can give it to my granddaughter!!!! Thank You! ❤️❤️ ive been looking for a hat like this and this one i purchased fits so perfectly and I loveeeee itttttt!!!! im soooooooo relieved they shipped it in a box so it would be safe!!!! THANK YOU !!!!! fabulous seller. thank you for being good at what u do!!! love love love ❤️ ill be back for more !!!! 💓 💕 💗 and I love this beautiful heart necklace. thank you so muchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!° Love the vintage ring and the extra ring she put in my package! Such a sweet seller. Fast shipping and packaged with care. Thank you 💖😊 Super cute boots, unfortunately they don’t fit me so my daughter gets them.
Thank you so much for the coat and other items. I love them. Teena’s the greatest seller and person ever!! So kind and really goes on the search for her people! Find the most beautiful unique pieces ever! The best vibes in her shows 🩷🩷 BEST SELLER ON WHATNOT!!!!!!!!!