Beoordelingen (1.051)Just as described, packed with care, and shipped in a timely manner. Thanks so much! 😊Love it! Amazing pieces from an Amazing Seller!!!💜🦋 Destiny is a terrific seller! Lots of energy and great deals! 💚 I absolutely love my purchase. Better than expected. Nothing was broken during shipment. It arrived in a timely manner. Packaged very good, love it, just as pictured The mini pitcher is perfect for my cabinet. Packaged well and quick delivery. Thanks! I love all my treasures. Thanks! This was better in person!!!! Thank you. Adorable piece of good wood!!! 💪🏻 Thank you so much. I love my purchases. Everything is perfect. This seller is awesome!!!! Thank you, everything is beautiful Beautiful items. Everything was perfect. Sweet lady. Above average seller!! Always brings the goods 😍 Thank you for the vintage playing card as the giveaway. Enjoyed your show. Search your phone channel to watch can’t wait to make purchases and future shows for more beautiful pieces!❤️🙏🏼 Absolutely beautiful! I will be back! Beautiful & fast shipping! Thank you Absolutely amazing and even more beautiful in person! Thank you :)