Beoordelingen (422)I purchased 9 spots out of 10. I didn't win the big prize. That's okay. The second price is a mint condition Buffalo. Nickels i only received 8 out of the 9 nickels, one of the land echoes. I did get has no dates. After announcing that there'll be random dates
I messaged him about that. He told me if I come back on the show and buy something. Yes, buy something now. He will throw in a gram of silver or buffalo, nickel, wait a minute, what's wrong with this picture? You can take your show and shove it up your a**. I reported you to whatnot and I know. You deleted the message but I already screenshoted it. Buyer beware. I should have read the views before. I did anything, it says it all Absolutely love this sellers live shows, he makes it fun, loves talking to everyone, has great items, high quality silver. Everything just as described and super fast shipping. Will buy from again. Thank you soo much Received my items in the mail today. They were exactly as described Great show and great products Thank you you have a great show. Great products. Always an awesome show with the doc
cool show. thanks for the givvy. nicely packaged 📦 👌 ill never do wheel spin again you think I would learn your not gonna win... Awesome show! Package arrived quick and without any issue. I will def. Be back! such a great stream and the vibes are awesome! Thank you you have a great show. Shipping and packaging are perfect. Can’t wait for the next one. Great Seller and Great Items not a real good trade of a 1964 nickel atleast with the weaties in knew what to expect Great seller Thanks again