Beoordelingen (5.989)Michelle is my favorite jewelery seller in this app and im always thrilled to get her stuff now 3x more with her FP upcycles cant wait to see what she does next 🥰😍😘 I absolutely love everything! Thanks so much 🩷 Beautiful necklace! Thanks Michelle! Absolutely beautiful jewelry!!! Michelle’s custom pieces are my all time favorite. I’d choose hers over FP any day!!! Thank you thank you for my free gift!!!💝 Love it. Thank you great shows, products and service. Love, love, love my purchases! Michelle has 100% authentic Free People jewelry and clothing. She also upcycles AMAZING pieces! If you catch one of her shows, you won't be disappointed!!! In love with my new bracelet❣️ Fast delivery❣️Thank you❣️ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the “One of a kind” necklace you created!!! Your necklaces are so beautiful. Can’t wait to buy more! Thank you. Very Happy. ❤️ Thanks Michelle you have always amazing pieces ❤️ everything she sells is 💯 percent authentic!! she has had so many pieces i haven't seen in a couple of years and was shocked 😳 I have so many and that's how I know !! Also Michelle has not disrespected raid trains i think people just did not understand what she was saying! she's in raid trains herself!! she talked about generals things i believe she does not mean any harm at all she definitely misunderstood!! she is so kind and very generous on giveways!! she is also definitely transparent on what she is selling!! this girl is so talented 😍 she is so kind to sit on shows for hours running items even if people arent bidding up for items and that worth it !! she ships so fast and so careful on how she packages everyone's orders!! 💯/10 for all my orders !! thanks again for just being you and standing up for yourself and other women in this community 🙏 Just cried ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you My pieces are gorgeoussss TYSM for the ring givvie!! Ty for the beautiful jewelry! ❤️ My favorite seller! She’s funny, cute and has great products as well as personality. Join her show, you won’t regret it! Love my bracelet and thank you for the necklace! I love your shows!!